Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Energy Booster!

For those whom have played starcraft before, you must be aware of Terran's marines special ability where when activated, the marine is capable of shooting faster than he normally does. That ability is called The "STIMPACK". I, am currently on that mode. It's not drugs ok.

This year marks the end of my University years. Although I landed not where I want to be (Shell & Schlumberger... Arrggh, screw you, I'll be back!), it is also not somewhere that I anticipated either. I'll be in Singapore to pursue my dreams and to my luck, I am invited to the company's annual dinner even before I started work, moreover, it is in PHUKET! (Ffk-ed my coursemates for not going Phuket, but happens that I am going there nevertheless!). Other than that, this year I've gone through two Annual dinners even before I graduate. This explains the temporary stimpack. Not forgetting, two other upcoming interviews where I expect to negotiate for more than RM/SGD3k pay per month! Who says fresh grad gets below RM2.5k.

Too bad my dreams for going into the consulting line (which promises a better future with IR) is shortlived. Maybe I'll be back to this line after a few years. Who knows. Can't wait for the future. Till then, Keep Motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment